Drug and Alcohol Testing
We are pleased to offer drug and alcohol testing to our clients. A company must have a registered account with one of our affiliate partners listed below prior to booking. Once your account has been created, our affiliates will schedule your drug and alcohol test directly with us.
- CANNAMM Testing – 1-800-440-0023
- eScreen – 1-888-378-4832
- Precede Occupational Testing – 1-866-989-0499
- Chandler Consulting – 1-403-343-6869
Audiology (Hearing) Testing
We have partnered with LG Safety Services to provide audiology/hearing tests. The tests are performed by appointment-only at our facility in a sound-proof booth by a Certified Audiometric Technican. Tests must be booked directly through LG Safety Services at 780-542-0558.
What are the benefits of audiometric testing?
- It protects employers by defining a hiring benchmark
- It enables early identification of hearing loss
- It protects employers by providing evidence if a WCB hearing loss claim is filed
- It ensures adherence to OH&S regulations Sec. 16-2 220(1) & (2)
- It provides workers quicker access to hearing professionals
A fit test is a process where a respirator is tested to ensure a proper seal for the user, which maximizes one’s protection. It is an important process and is recommended for anyone who wears a respirator in their work day.
Our technicians will provide a one-on-one consultation to ensure you are wearing the proper size, make and model of respirator. We currently offer fit testing for the following brands: Scott, MSA, North, 3M, Survivair and Drager.
While we can potentially accept walk-ins for fit testing, we highly recommend booking an appointment to ensure availability of a technician.